Hello! Since my mental state has stabilized a bit since I made the previous news post, I'd like to say thank you to those who left critiques in the comments; I really appreciate it and I'll keep all of y'alls advice into consideration. Now the reason for making this is because I have a few points about my art journey thing(??):
- I can do cel shading (I even have it in a few drawings) but I don't really implement it often as I should, mostly because A. I find it really time-consuming, especially if it involves patterns, textures, or gradients and/or I'm working on my comics (remember I'm the only person making that dumb animal comic and I don't have money or anything to hire someone) and B. mostly concerning my refs, I want to let people pick the colors easily and shade it how they want it to.
- I take a long ass time to incorporate new techniques into my current way of drawing. I don't know how to do things at first, so don't be surprised if almost nothing changes for ages.
- I am mostly self-taught; I have been privately studying and practicing stuff like perspective and anatomy. However, because for some dumb reason I can't focus or dedicate to one thing for long, it's a bit of a long road ahead.
- Going back to the anatomy bit, I have an issue with seeing nude models most of the time. Though I'm asexual, I can handle sexual stuff to an extent. Too much at one time can be very overwhelming.
- I have real life responsibilities and as such, I don't always have time to practice drawing. Especially since it's the last couple weeks of school and I have a couple a projects to finish and it's very stressful.
- And lastly, my mental state is very unstable, especially with the current events. I have been trying to see if I could get therapy or a diagnosis, but right now is not really viable.
And so, I end this long wall of text of things that popped up in my head and wanted to share with the world, I guess. I hope you enjoy reading and enjoying things, even if they still have a long way to go to perfection.